Tuesday 11 March 2014

Final Script

After rehearsing our new script with the actors and receiving feedback from the teachers, we decided that it did not work as well within the sequence. It did not convey the appropriate mood that we intended for our sequence. We then made more amendments to the script including removing the slap. In the end, our final script became a mixture of our two previous scripts;

Lucy: What the hell Dan?

Dan: This is so messed up

Lucy: What's messed up? I thought you were with the boys

Dan: I was, but...

Lucy: But what? Dan!

(Dan doesn't respond)

Lucy: Dan!


Dan: Oh God this blog post is so bad... you know I was with the boys right?

Lucy: Yeah...

Dan: You know how Jamie just takes pissing around too far?

Lucy: Yeah...

Dan: Someone got hurt

Lucy: Hurt? Dan what the hell did you do?!

Dan: I don't think he got up

Lucy: What are you doing here then, get out! (stands up) GET OUT!

Dan: Where am I supposed to go?

Lucy: I don't care I don't want to be involved in you shit anymore

Dan: You're kind of already involved

Lucy: How?

Dan: (stands up and puts hand on shoulder) It's Ryan

Lucy: Ryan? (puts head in hands)

Dan: Your bloody brother, your stupid brother had to get involved

(knock on the door) 

No comments:

Post a Comment